2010年11月6日 星期六

the sound of silence - Simon and Garfunkel

真復古的歌曲~ 1967年畢業生電影The Graduate主題曲 (媽啊~ 比我老!)



The sound of silence--- Simon & Garfunkel

Hello, darkness my old friend 嗨--黑暗--我的老朋友
I've come to talk with you again 我又來找你聊聊了
Because a vision softly creeping 因為一個幻象已經悄悄的出現
Left it's seeds while I was sleeping 在我熟睡的時候留下種子
And the vision that was planted in my brain 這個幻象已植入了我的腦中
Still remains within the sound of silence 即使只有沉默的聲音 依然可以聽到~

In restless dream 在一個無止盡的夢中
I walked alone the narrow street of cobble stone 我孤獨的走在一條鵝卵石小巷
Beneath the halo of a street lamp 在街燈的光暈之下
I turned my collar to the cold and damp 我翻起了衣領來面對陰冷與潮濕
When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light 當霓虹燈的閃光刺痛了我的眼
That split the night and touched the sound of silence 割開了夜 也 觸動了那沉默之音

And in the naked light 在赤裸的光線中
I saw ten thousand people may be more 我看到了一萬個人吧, 也許更多
People talking without speaking 大家只是聊天 沒有交心
People hearing without listening 大家在用耳朵 但沒有聆聽
People writing songs that voices never share 人們寫著歌--唱出了歌聲卻不去分享彼此
And no one dare disturb the sound of silence 而沒有人敢去驚動那沉默之音

"Fools" said I "you do not know" "笨蛋"--我說--"你們都不知道嗎?"
"Silence like a cancer grows 沉默像癌症般的那樣慢慢茁壯
Hear my words that I might teach you 來聽我的話語我會教你們
Take my arms that I might reach you" 來握住我的手 我會可能拉得到你們哦
But my words like silent raindrops fell 但我的話像是無聲的雨滴落下
And echoed in the wells of silence 在沉默的井裡發出回聲

And the people bowed and prayed to the neon god they made 人們低身膜拜著他們創造出來的霓紅燈之神
And the sign flashed out it's warning 霓紅燈的告示上閃爍著警告
In the words that it was forming, and the signs said 話語逐漸的成形,它說著:
"The words of the prophets
Are written on the subway walls and tenement halls '先知的話語寫在地下鐵的牆壁和廉價公寓的走廊裡,
And whispered in the sound of silence"...喃喃的 訴說著在這沈默之音之中'

沒有留言: